This is a great class for concealed carries, target shooters an those who have never had professional instruction. New to shooting sports? Having trouble hitting the target? Not comfortable with your new handgun? This is the class for you! This class is tailored specifically or your needs and handgun.
You will learn:
- Firearm safety and range rules
- How to disassemble, clean and maintain YOUR handgun.
- If you don't own a handgun, one will be supplied for you to choose from, and help you select a type that fits you and your needs/skill sets.
- Proper sight picture, and where to place on target.
- Trigger control & trigger discipline
- Proper grip
- Follow trough
- Stance for your body type
- How to safely clear a malfunction
- Ammo checks & sighting in
What to bring:
A positive attitude, eye and hear protection, your handgun, at least 100 rounds of ammunition, appropriate dress for the weather - the range times will be outdoors. If you need a handgun, it will be supplied at a small fee, and ammunition is an extra charge (depending on caliber and quantity used)
The class is 3-4 hours:
- $80/student - up to 5 students. (Family discount available)
- $150/student - individual.